NEWSLETTER: PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT, PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
Identity Data Controller and Contact Point
Responsible for data protection and contact points
Data Processor – Phone: XXXX – e.mail: XXXX
Internal data processor
Data will be processed by other authorized parties and, for this purpose, in compliance with current legislation.
Personal information acquired
The personal data collected are basically related to identification data and contact details (name and surname, e-mail address, Country). These data are directly provided by the interested party.
Purposes of data processing
The purpose of the processing of personal data is the sending of the event newsletter, the scientific dissemination newsletter and communications about future events, initiatives and activities of H2020 – OrganVision project. The following table specifies, for each of the purposes identified above, the legal basis, the categories of personal data, and their related storage period:
|Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended
|Legal basis of data processing
|Categories of personal data to be processed
|Storage period of personal data
|Sending of the newsletter for the events of H2020 – OrganVision project
Duration of the contract : XXXX
In relation to the purposes mentioned above, the data may be forwarded to companies and/or persons, that provide services, including external ones, on behalf of the Data Controller in order to carry out, promote and make known the event.
The data you provide will be included on the H2020 – OrganVision project Mailing platform, to send the newsletter.
|Sending communications on future events, initiatives and activities of H2020 – OrganVision project, by e-mails and newsletter.
Nature of data
The provision of data is optional.
If you refuse to provide data you will not be allowed to register and, therefore, to receive the event and scientific dissemination newsletter of the H2020 – OrganVision project. If you refuse to provide data for communication you will not receive them.
Data Transfer to Extra EU country
The personal data will not be, in any way, transferred to non-EU countries
Rights of the data subject
The interested party, in relation to the personal data subject of this information, has the right to exercise the rights provided by the EU Regulation mentioned below:
- right of access of the interested party [Article 15 of the EU Regulation] (the possibility of being informed about the processing performed on his/her Personal Data and eventually receive a copy);
- right to correct personal data [Article 16 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has the right to correction of incorrect personal data concerning him/her);
- right to cancel their Personal Data without unnecessary delay (“right to be forgotten”) [Article 17 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, and will have, the right to cancel his/her data);
- right to limitation of his/her personal data processing, in the cases provided by Article 18 of the EU Regulation, including the case of unlawful processing or objections about the accuracy of Personal Data by the interested party [Article 18 of the EU Regulation];
- right to data portability [Article 20 of the EU Regulation], the interested party may request his/her Personal Data in a structured format, in order to forward them to another data controller, according to the cases provided by the same article;
- right to object to personal data processing [Article 21 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, and will have, the right to object the processing of his/her personal data);
- the right not to be subjected to automated decision-making processes [Article 22 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, and will have, the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing).
Further information about the rights of the interested party is available on the web site www.garanteprivacy.it.
Right to submit a complaint
If the interested party deems that his/her rights have been compromised, s/he has the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures indicated by this Authority at the following internet address XXXX
Personal data will be processed in paper, computerized and telematic form and stored in dedicated databases to which the access will be allowed, and therefore they become aware of, to the employees clearly appointed by the Data Controller as Internal Data Processors, who may carry out consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate operation, even automated, in compliance with the provisions of law necessary to ensure, inter alia, the confidentiality and security of data as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes.
Changes and updates
Cookies and web beacons
The management of the OrganVision project website uses a technology referred to as “cookies”. These are small data files that are stored in the user’s computer when accessing the website or parts thereof. Cookies help us understand which part of the website is the most popular, the path of visitors to the website, and how long they remained on the website. Cookies are used to study traffic patterns in order to improve website performance and best meet the interests and preferences of visitors. Cookies are also used by websites that provide counters to our website. The registration and management of tracks/paths are performed in ways that make the data non-identifiable. Cookies may also be used to recognize the user’s computer the next time the same user visits the website. This saves time, providing the user, for example, with the possibility of not having to register again, or helping the user customize Internet settings. Web beacons may be used on our website. This technology allows seeing which visitors clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) of a web page or an e-mail. These Web beacons are usually used in conjunction with cookies. If the user does not wish to accept the cookies, they can be disabled by referring to the instructions of the browser producer used.